If you’ve ever wondered whether you should be an entrepreneur you’re one of the few people these days who is actually asking the RIGHT question. There’s so much emphasis in the online space these days on EVERYONE building their own business. They give lots of compelling reasons…
- Get more time freedom for yourself.
- Be your own boss.
- Generate more monthly cash flow.
- Add greater value to the world.
- And on and on and on…
I get every one of those reasons. Heck, I’m an entrepreneur in part because of some of them. But that doesn’t mean that you should be an entrepreneur if you aren’t called to be one.
Outline of This Episode: SHOULD YOU BE AN ENTREPRENEUR?
- [0:38] Is being an entrepreneur or building a business right for you?
- [1:49] The problems entrepreneurship can bring if you aren’t called to it.
- [3:42] Why you need to first know yourself.
- [6:18] How you can become a part of the Live Build Change community on Facebook.
How do you know if you should be an entrepreneur?
It’s not an easy question to answer, is it? But I think it’s a lot more simple than most people think. On this episode of Live Build Change I walk through some fairly simple ways for you to ask and answer the question, “Should I become an entrepreneur?” If you’re feeling the pressure to start your own thing – please don’t – until you listen to this episode.
Whether you should start your own business depends on who YOU are.
It’s not everybody who can do math to the level of becoming a CPA. It’s not every person who plays piano who can become a Mozart. In the same way, not everybody can start their own business or become an entrepreneur. That’s not saying anything bad about them, it’s just not in their gift/talent mix, and that’s entirely OK. If you want to find out some clues as to whether or not you’re one of those people who should start your own business, this episode is for you.
- www.LiveBuildChange.com/FB – join the Live Build Change Facebook group
Join the LBC Community On Facebook
Follow Carey on Facebook
Follow Carey on Twitter (@CareyNGreen)